I’ve been thinking long and hard, so here we go:
1. Once i’ve moved, take up walking around Ashfield Park for excercise. (The Boi says its also a beat – so i might get lucky too hehe)
2. See more films and cultural activities this year. (Already started on this one, if Margaret Cho can be counted as a cultural activity)
3. Try and finish off most of my UFOs or frogg them.
4. Work on personal growth – and meet more people. Expand my group of friends.
5. Spend less on yarn (kinda blew this one already)
6. De-clutter and de-stash. I have too much stuff.
7. Get the guts to join ROLLER DERBY GIRLS!!! Oh man I want I want I want. I can’t roller skate though.