Have you ever thought long and hard about how many hours a week you spend at work (and the percentage of waking hours)? I had a moment last week, realising that I need more vintage clothing for work thats easy to wear and clean – the vintage handwashing is getting overwhelming.
- Cut a size smaller all over to allow for the stretch fabric
- Lengthened the hem by an inch
- Shortened the bodice by half an inch (short waist)
- Lowered the under bust darts so they wern’t so pointy.
- Shoes – Miss L Fire Lanai
- Hair Clip – Mimco
- Belt – my own
- 1940’s sweetheart necklace – gift from Jakk