It’s time to send your Christmas cards – and if you have vintage or kitsch loving friends these would be right up their alley!
Fairly innocent on the front, right? Well, except for the card on the far right.
But have a look inside!
I think the one on the left is my favourite.
To download them and make your own:
- Right click on the image, and select ‘Open in a New Tab’
- When the image opens, either Save it, or Print picture.
- When printing, make sure you print it to fit on a whole page or it might turn out tiny.
- Cut around the edges, and fold down the middle. Then fold again.
- Send to all your friends!