“Stitchcraft February 1933” – a brilliant example of Art Deco handcrafts.
Complete 44-page booklet in an easy to download file, plus a scan of the transfer used in their stitching designs.
This is the fifth issue of Stitchcraft! (first issue was published October 1932).
Stitchcraft – the monthly handcraft magazine. Well known for their beautifully coloured covers and interesting advertisements.
An example of contents include:
– a discussion of up-to-the-moment styles in knitteds, with illustrations
– jumper with draped neckline and contrast yoke
– knitted tweed jacket and matching hat
– beginners easy ribbed pullover
– attractive collars and belts
– embroidery ideas using the free transfer
– bedroom and bathroom rugs
– cute poodle pin-keeper
– casserole recipes
– and more!
Please note all my patterns have a faint watermark.