“Stitchcraft April 1934” – a brilliant example of Art Deco handcrafts.
Complete 40-page booklet scanned into a high resolution PDF.
Stitchcraft – the monthly handcraft magazine. Well known for their beautifully coloured covers and interesting advertisements.
An example of contents include:
– a discussion of up-to-the-moment styles in knitteds, with illustrations
– knitted beach wear
– a jumper in Real Shetland (size 36-37 inch bust)
– jumper for teen or small woman
– tennis woolies
– layette for baby
– lace collars and cuffs for your frocks
– a silk knitted blouse for spring
– crocheted halo hat
– and more!
Please note all my patterns have a faint watermark.