“Stitchcraft June 1937” – a brilliant example of Art Deco handcrafts.
Complete 44-page booklet scanned into a high resolution PDF.
Stitchcraft – the monthly handcraft magazine. Well known for their beautifully coloured covers and interesting advertisements.
An example of contents include:
– thicker wool cardigan for tennis frocks
– inspiration – knitted summer fashions for 1937
– knitted halter top
– woman’s swimsuit
– man and boys knitted trunks
– lace sweater
– yellow ribbed jumper on cover
– pages and pages of advertising!
Please note all my patterns have a faint watermark.