“Stitchcraft June 1936” – a brilliant example of Art Deco handcrafts.
Complete 44-page booklet scanned into a high resolution PDF. This issue focuses on bright, sunny designs for Summer.
Stitchcraft – the monthly handcraft magazine. Well known for their beautifully coloured covers and interesting advertisements, it ran for well over 40 years.
An example of contents include:
– knitted jumpers and tops for Summer
– sunbathing top to wear with shorts or slacks
– a feature on whats new with Knitteds from Paris
– a baby’s jacket and pilchers
– Warm Weather Recipes to Tempt Your Family (mmm Tongue Cream!)
– many embroidery designs
– pages and pages of advertising!
Please note all my patterns have a faint watermark.