“Stitchcraft May 1937” – this issue focuses on King George’s 1937 Coronation, and includes patriotic themed knitwear and embroidery.
Complete 44-page booklet scanned into a high resolution file for easy download.
Stitchcraft – the monthly handcraft magazine. Well known for their beautifully coloured covers and ‘different’ knitwear designs (you’ll never see just a basic twinset in Stitchcraft).
An example of contents include:
– patriotic themed pullover
– embroidered wall-hanging for the Coronation Route of King George VI
– knitted tops perfect for spring/autumn
– recipes lamb (Mock Duck anyone)
– beautifully embroidered table runners, tea cosies and ‘Radio News’ booklet
– pages and pages of advertising!
This edition has some slight water damage which is visible on the edges of a few pages.
Please note all my patterns have a faint watermark.