“Stitchcraft No.135” – Australian edition of November 1943.
Complete 20-page booklet scanned into a high resolution PDF. This issue has a great ‘Make Do and Mend’ spirit.
Stitchcraft – the monthly handcraft magazine. Well known for their beautifully coloured covers, advertising and quality designs.
- An example of some of the contents include:
- delightful cardigan with heart patch (cover)
- buttonhole decorations
- plus size cardigan
- designs for using up scraps of fabric and wool (hot water bottle cover and bag)
- jumper with removable yoke designs
- matching hat, bag and belt
- Ministry of Food propaganda
- much more!
Please note all my patterns have a faint watermark.