“Stitchcraft October 1936” – a brilliant example of Art Deco handcrafts.
Complete 51-page booklet scanned into a high resolution PDF, PLUS a scan of the transfer used in their stitching designs.
Stitchcraft – the monthly handcraft magazine. Well known for their beautifully coloured covers and interesting advertisements.
An example of contents include:
– fascinating quilt using up scraps
– coat/jumper with pointer collar and cuffs
– coloured plates in the middle of the booklet, showing embroidery designs for cushions and runners
– Chinese inspired embroidered fire screen
– fashion news
– pages and pages of advertising!
Please note all my patterns have a faint watermark.