“Stitchcraft Oct 1952”
Complete 32-page booklet scanned into a high resolution PDF, plus a copy of the embroidery transfer.
Stitchcraft – the monthly handcraft magazine. Well known for their beautifully coloured covers and well designed knitwear, embroidery, crcohet and home crafts.
An example of contents include:
– stunning petal yoked jumper, plus a yoked jumper and lattice cabled cardigan
– cross stitch/tapestry design for a foot stool
– jaunty knitted cap and mittens
– crochet slippers and knitted toys for Christmas presents
– embroidery and tapestry designs for table runners, chair backs and cushions
– childrens jumpers and a man’s cardigan
– quilted cushions and an evening bag
– and more!
Please remember all my PDFs have a faint watermark