A lovely lumber jacket that is fitted in the waist and wrist, and loose across the chest and arms.
The perfect amount of ease for playing tennis, and those chilly days.
The pattern is accentuated by a moss stitch yoke and button band.
- To Fit: 34″ bust, however final measurement of garment is 40″ across chest.
- Yarn: Yarn recommended was fingering weight cotton, however Sports Weight (5ply) would work also
- Needles: 3.25mm and 2.75mm, UK 10 and 12
- Tension: 6 sts to the inch
- Published: Nina Wall’s Knitting Book for 1947
Please note all my patterns have a faint watermark.