Patterns and Copyright
- All patterns from Subversive Femme are watermarked faintly.
- The pattern that you find on here for free or for purchase is for your own use only – no reselling or pirating of the files. All my PDFs and ePatterns are protected by my intellectual property rights, and are not to be distributed without permission .
- You are free to make any items from the patterns to resell.
- To the best of my knowledge, the copyright has expired on the vintage patterns I have on Subversive Femme. This means the originals are in public domain – however please remember that the electronic versions I have created are my intellectual property so now covered under current copyright laws.
- I every attempt to make sure I don’t violate copyright law in the UK, USA or Australia, including a search of Copyright Catalogs and records for any potential copyright renewals.
- If you are a copyright holder and believe I have listed a pattern you may hold copyright over, please contact me with the details.
- I only collect your information to provide you a service (i.e. pattern downloads). I never resell or pass on your personal details.