Produced by the American Thread Company, this 24-page booklet showcases easy sewing and knitting patterns so mother and daughter can dress alike!
“Daddy is so glad he married a girl that knew how to sew – he says she’s easy on the pocketbook as well as the eyes.”
Patterns included are:
– slacks and matching crocheted vests
– sun backed pinafore dresses
– peasant blouses and suspender skirts
– very cute ‘Hearts for Daddy’ aprons
– knitted reindeer sweaters
– crocheted alice bands
– sewn mittens with matching bag
– checked dirndl dresses
– sarong bikini/swim suits
The adult patterns are to fit a 34 inch bust.
The sewing patterns are measured schematics, which you enlarge out onto paper, and makes re-sizing them quite easy. File size is 10 MB.
Please note all my patterns have a faint watermark.