I loved this Marriner’s pattern so much I had to make it again! This time in my favourite colours, navy and coral.
The pattern can be found here – part of Curvy Month for 2019.
This time round I worked extra width into the arms to make them more batty, and didn’t work rib into the stripes for a flatter effect.
- Yarn: Knitpicks Palette, in Navy, Conch and White
- Needles: 3mm
- Size: 38-40 inch
As for mods, I did do a few:
- 4 inches of ribbing at the cuff
- Extra rows of plain knitting before starting the increase portion of the sleeve (to make arms longer)
- Extra increase rows under the arms to drop the armscye lower
- No ribbing in the contrast bands, just knit plain
As you can see from my reaction – it’s one of my favourite vintage knits! I have plans for a third one, but I think I may wait til next year…